Welcome to Danco Driving School
At Danco Driving School, we offer door to door service which means no wasted time, you will get the best out of every lesson.
Your safety is our highest concern, we use the latest dual controlled cars to ensure full security while you are learning.
We offer practical driving test lessons from the best driving instructors including female driving instructors and we cover East London and Essex areas.
Why choose us?
- Danco is accredited to deliver BTEC Level 2 award.
- Danco is a member of the following organisations:Driving Instructor Association, ADI National Joint Council, Institute of Advanced Motorist And The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents.
- 'Our excellent training ensures a fantastic pass rate amongst all of our highly valued customers'.
- When you pass with us you will be joining a long list of successful customers.
- 'We want you to benefit from our high pass rate'. Your Driving Test Success is our highest motivation!
- We will help you pass both the DSA Theory and Practical Driving Tests.
- Our one to one tutorial will help you to recognize your strengths and weaknesses and show you the best way to accelerate your progress.
- All of our training is based on YOU!
- Our Structured Instruction will help you become a safe, responsible and efficient driver in as short a time as possible.
- We offer hourly lessons, block bookings or intensive programs for both manual and automatic cars.
- We are a leading Fleet and ORDIT Driving School.
- We Guarantee that the service you will receive is of the very highest standard at all times.
- With Danco Driving School you get ALL of these as standard:
- Course Handouts: FREE handouts will help you to learn quicker
- Driver's Log Book to keep a check on your progress
- Fast track or easy pace driving lessons to fit your needs
- Full one hour lesson to ensure that you gain maximum value
- Flexible pick up and drop off points (no taxi fares!)
- No car sharing – we are dedicated to you
- Special discount on all Block Bookings
For further information please contact us